Superannuation is becoming increasingly complex and requires expertise from people who fully understand the legislative and taxation implications for employers and employees.
Superannuation is a structure and not a product. It is important to ensure that when this structure is being established provision for financial security and equitable treatment for all members is incorporated into the superannuation plan.
There are constant legislative changes and ongoing compliance issues. Our role is to ensure that all parties involved ie; Employer, Policy Committee and Members are kept informed of these changes.
Below is an outline of the services that our Corporate Superannuation Department will provide for your group.
- Liaison with employer during plan design specifications.
- Enrolment of new members.
- Completion and follow-up on documentation.
- Management in the transfer process including liaison with existing provider.
- Availability to members in answering questions regarding the plan.
- Preparation of an Administration Manual and Members Handout outlining the benefits provided under the plan.
Committed ongoing service:
- Providing technical advice and support to employers and policy committees.
- Attendance at bi-annual or annual meetings to report on the fund.
- Annual seminar for members.
- Day to day administration including telephone support for employers and members.
- Assistance with rollovers and continuation options for members ceasing employment.
- Ongoing advice regarding plan design and investment recommendations.
- Quarterly bulletins on superannuation issues and investment performances.
- Administration Manual and Member Handouts updated as required.
IPS Financial Solutions Pty Ltd is an Authorised Representative of Millennium3 Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 61 094 529 987 Australian Financial Services Licensee. Licence number 244252. Unit 7, 50 Borthwick Ave Murarrie Qld 4172